So I was over at the talented Taya's the other day and she was explaining how to make some pajama pants a really easy way. So I took what I remembered and went to work. It was super simple and even appliqued some of the scrap fabric on to a couple of the girls shirts to match the pants. I also realized as I was almost done with the pants that I didn't have enough elastic for even one pair let alone two and it was Sunday night. So being the impatient girl I am I improvised and just sewed a small strip of elastic on either side of the bottoms and it worked! I was so proud of myself!
Here is the end result. They are by no means professional but I was proud to have whipped them out in about an hour!
Thanks for the wonderful ideas Taya, soon my girls will have more pajamas than they can use!
A Cold Trip to Seattle...December 2011
5 years ago