Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Catching up

Well, here we are back in Arizona after a nice trip home to Northern Idaho. We intended to stay through the whole month of January, but some meanies from Cory's school got our hopes up and then decided to rain on our parade! So here we are....Cory has to travel to east Mesa Monday through Friday which is easily at least an hour commute in good traffic. We only get to see time about 3 hours each evening. He's exhausted and so am I, but life is good and I am so thankful for the wonderful times we had with friends and family in Idaho. The Holidays were so fun, especially since one of my best-ever friends Rochelle got married and we got to spend a lot of time doing shower and reception stuff and I got to meet her awesome new husband Paul. We miss you guys!!
Christmas was wonderful as usual and of course we all got way too spoiled, especially Lauren. I will post pictures as soon as I feel like taking the time! We got our fill of snow too, which is weird for our little valley, but we had a white Christmas and it was so fun to go sledding on Christmas day!
So now it's time to get back to some normalcy in our lives and stop celebrating with food! Wish us luck getting back on "the wagon" after falling off of it for 6 weeks!

5 comments:

the landreths said...

Welcome back, Jodi! I missed you :)

Mands Glenn said...

Welcome back, Girl! I missed ya! Sounds like you guys had a blast at home, but what a bummer deal with having to come back early. East Mesa? So sorry. I dread those days coming up for JOrdan. blah! See ya soon

Mark and Niki said...

I feel like I can totally relate!! We were sooo glad to be back to our lives...Then they had to rain on our parade and send mark to tuscan!! ick! I am glad you are back and we will have to all get together and play!!!

Wade, Jenny, and Girls said...

Man Oh man, your girls are beauts! The banner is cute by the way! :) Miss you arizona girls.

Judy said...

Hope you get to stop an see Stevensons sometime.