Sunday, March 9, 2008

Come one, come all


I'm doing a pampered chef catalog party for a friend back home. I really need orders!!! I love their products and am a big fan. I have order forms and catalogs, also she has a website you can go on to check it out at www.pamperedchef.biz/amystinebaugh
Check out the guest specials on there for the month.
If you need recommendations on products, I have personal favorites!
Give me a call or send me an e-mail and tell me what you want or if you need to look at a catalog. Or the easiest thing to do is go on the website, click "order products" and type in my name for hostess and order right there!
Tell your friends and family!
Thanks!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hey Jodi, I would totally order something if I wasn't having my own Pampered Chef show in 2 weeks. Sorry. Maybe next time.

Peck Family said...

blog your spring fling pic. you guys look so good.