Monday, October 15, 2007

Scary Hair!

Ok...So I died my hair the other night..I actually had Melissa do it since I have way too much hair to tackle myself (just ask her!) It turned out a bit darker than expected. I was dealing ok with it for the first few minutes but then Cory walked in and I broke down into tears! It's practically black! So I feel like I'm wearing a wig now. I think I'll have a few lighter brown tones put in to break it up a bit and maybe help me not have such bad roots when it grows! AHHHHH! Can you see the enthusiasm in my face??

5 comments:

Stacy said...

Okay that is funny! I did the same thing just after we moved! I went to a salon and walked out thinking "okay my hair is black" but once it faded a little I actually really liked it!

Liora said...

Just for the record - I love your hair! :)

Susan said...

Jodi! I think it's absolutely stunning! I don't know what you're talking about! I can't wait to see it tomorrow at craft night for a closer inspection. ;)

the landreths said...

I don't care what you say, I love it! :)

Jodi said...

Thanks Stacy, That makes me feel better!