Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Kristen update!






She's getting big! Ok, so not big by anyone else's standards but big for Kristen. She now weighs 10 lbs 8 oz! She's gained over 3 pounds in her short 7 weeks on earth. Lauren was a
HUGE CHUNK (<-----see picture !) as a baby and already Kristen is ahead of where Lauren was at this time. I really hope for her sake she isn't chubbier than Lauren or we really won't even be able to see her eyes in a few months! She has started smiling a lot and has developed this weird yet VERY funny problem...hair pulling...no, not mine, not Lauren's.
She pulls her own hair!! ----->

She just lays there content as can be then all of the sudden will let out this blood-curdling cry. I go to see what the problem is and she has a fist full of hair! She does it on a daily basis now, so much so that I can recognize the "hair pulling cry". I tried to video it but she wouldn't perform so pictures will have to do! We are enjoying our new little girl. Lauren is being a great big sister, but gives me more attitude! Sassy pants! Oh well...at least she loves her little sister!

Maybe too much sometimes!

8 comments:

Peck Family said...

Kristin looks like she is alreday smiling!!! so cute.

Jess said...

Tally pulled her own hair too! I had left her on the couch when she was a few days old when I heard the same blood curdling cry. I thought she had fallen off the couch. Nope, just a fist pull of hair. And the funny thing is that I couldn't pry her hand open I would just have to hold her and calm her down before she would let go. I thought it was kinda funny:)

Susan said...

Kristin growing into a super cute little girl. She's getting so big! And such pretty eyes.

Anonymous said...

What the heck! You totally cut Makayla out of that picture with Lauren! Just kidding. I really love that picture of those two, though.

Kristen is such a beauty and I still can't believe Lauren's cascading golden locks--gorgeous!

I miss you guys tons! And you are looking fabulous, bytheway.

Anonymous said...

oh yeah! and what is it with sassy three-year-olds? Makayla is driving me crazy!

Adam Jensen said...

Thanks for the update you and your girls look so beautiful!!!!!
love, Rachel

Stacy said...

Oh, she is getting so big! And she is just adorable!!

BensonFam said...

What BEAUTIFUL girls you have!! (I love the chunky Lauren picture - it made me giggle.)